A brief update of what is going on in the VMS market currently. HTC’s new VMS Market News Updates. A brief update of what is going on in the market at the current moment.
- Is the “brain health” supplement going to show some promising results for schizophrenia? As clinical trials take place on Sarcosine, sometimes found in certain foods and also sold as a supplement.https://www.nutraingredients.com/Article/2019/09/10/Possible-schizophrenia-role-for-sarcosine-supplements-brain-health-expert-says
- UK based supplement innovator are seeing record growth in 2019. With their turnover increasing substantially year by year. Things are looking only up for this spray format vitamin brand. https://www.naturalproductsglobal.com/europe/betteryou-breaks-into-10-new-territories-in-2019/
- Omega-3 has once again come through with another benefit. Its effect on mental health is considered gold standard.https://www.nutraingredients.com/Article/2019/09/10/Study-reveals-Omega-3-is-gold-standard-in-mental-health-nutrients
- A small lesson learnt from the new wave sports nutrition brand Huel. Looking at the value of failure and trial and error. https://www.thegrocer.co.uk/leader/huel-teaches-important-lessons-about-failure-and-the-value-of-trial-and-error/597114.article .The Grocer Magazine | Page 5 | 31st August 2019
- The nutrition brand taking on the “what doesn’t kill you makes you stronger” attitude towards supplements. https://www.nutraingredients.com/Article/2019/09/12/Nutritional-Hormesis-Are-polyphenols-the-future-of-nutrition
- Dave Lewis from Tesco has some interesting comments on packaging. Consumers are keen to reduce out food waste as this was seen as one of top concerns yet have little to no problem with over packaging our food and products. “As an industry we have made an art from packaging air” take a read in the grocer magazine to find out more of his opinions on this subject. The Grocer magazine | page 22 | 31st August 2019
- Social media is a powerful tool when used in the right way. Your online presence means so much more these days. Tom Morgan covers some interesting topics including female nutrition. https://www.nutraingredients.com/Article/2019/09/11/How-to-spin-the-right-web-in-a-social-media-economy